Sunday, April 24, 2011

Have I not led you to this very time?

DENISE MEARS

www.propheticwordofhope.com

04/21/11

There is calm and peace coming over My People as they discover who they are in this time and season. There has been the push to be Kingdom-minded in the last months; to sense the call as never before. You have seen in part but at the same time allowed your faith to abound. Know that the time of great anointing and purpose will be soon before you. Do not fear the signs for they reveal my soon coming. Trust as you have never trusted in your God; I AM all powerful. What I gave to Abraham's seed is yours. And of My Son's Kingdom there shall be no end.

If My People humble themselves and pray, I will heal their land. Cry out to your God for your nations. Gather together with like-minded people and seek My Face. I will provide the strategies of war. Where two or more gather I AM there. Be in one accord by agreeing one with another My Word. Call out My Word and say yes and amen. You are acknowledging your God and His Plan to save.

Have I not led you to this very time? Have you not seen miracles you cannot explain? Have I not sent forth My prophets to comfort, exhort, and encourage. If you have given all for My Kingdom work, have I not acknowledged and blessed?

Read the Psalms. Know what David knew. See what David saw. Worship Me as David praised. As his wife rebuked and made fun, so will the world; but they do not know what you know. I AM is in your midst and in your heart. I AM is on the throne and high and lifted up. I AM never sleeps and slumbers. I AM is your Father and has created you, delivered you, is your strong tower, will never leave you or forsake you.

Position yourselves, My mighty throng, to receive from your God all I AM providing in this great hour of MY GLORY.

"I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. Great deliverance gives he to his king; and shows mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed forevermore."
Psalms 18: 1-3; 17-19; 50

1 comment:

Madmike said...

Great Post John, may this Easter bring forth great blessings to you and yours, in his name I Am, yours, Michael A. Radogna