Saturday, June 4, 2011

Another GOD message about prosper

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Eleventh Hour – Your Winsome Heart

June 4, 2011

I look on your winsome heart with much desire to move you out of the mundane and into your destiny of delight.
Follow Me. Trust in your God, your Savior, to deliver you from the snare of the evil one.
Don’t let him have his way in your life.
Don’t let his words of doom trouble you.

I am your God and I delight in moving you forward,
I delight in looking on that heart, that winsome heart, that I prize so highly,
and seeing you prosper, prosper in untold ways,

as My divine majesty envelops you, leading you into that place of delight and joy!!!


No comments: