Sunday, August 31, 2014

Why won’t you arrest me so I can show you it’s a fraud? (12 min. Cell Phone Audio)

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Why won’t you arrest me so I can show you it’s a fraud? (12 min. Cell Phone Audio)
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 31-Aug-2014 03:56:19

Why won’t you arrest me so I can show you it’s a fraud? (12 min.Cell Phone Audio)
Published on Aug 28, 2014
So I had my buddy call the police on me for smoking weed in the park so I could try to get arrested and prove that the LEGAL NAME is a fraud. I DID make an error, at one point I said “this is not illegal”, but it is, which is a good thing. Unfortunately they sent a good cop (never thought I would say that) and he refused to arrest me even after I practically begged him to. I had a hitter, thinking he would at least try to write a ticket, but no. This isn’t really a victory because it wasn’t the fraud that stopped him, he was just a good guy. Don’t try to say “this proves nothing” I didn’t say it did. This is just my documented encounter. However he WAS served the notice and hopefully it will get through the system. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1XSuzxqA8&feature=player_embedded


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can someone post the Babylonian contract that he is talking about or where to find it please?