Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Jamie Dimon's Daughter: "Dear Daddy...WTF?!"

Date: Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Subject: Jamie Dimon's Daughter: "Dear Daddy...WTF?!"
 
Zerohedge posted the most bizarre tweet supposedly from Jamie Dimon's daughter...

Jamie Dimon's Daughter is asking You for a Favor








If this post is the real McCoy (which I highly doubt) I would love to send Ms. Dimon the following SCAMS, CRIMES and HAZARDS from the Road to Roota Archives...

JP Morgan: "Operation Silver Slam"

JP Morgan Lawyer Exposes Corruption at JP Morgan, MF Global and the CFTC

$7,000/oz Silver and ONE Bank...maybe TWO!

I hope this helps Ms. Dimon discover the TRUTH about Daddy Dearest. If not then I'd ask her to do a search on my website for her father's name...there's much more to talk about.


There's no doubt that this post was MEANT for some purpose in the ongoing Global Financial Meltdown Games.

Just not sure what.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

No comments: