Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Shaking and Awakening


The Shaking and Awakening
Roy Potter


Published on Jan 31, 2017
I lose it with so-called Senator, Charles Schumer, who I rename Chucky Scammer! I also bring up two of Alex Jones' recent videos (below in the description box). These are, IMO, Alex Jones' finest videos, EVER! I am so proud we have people in the Liberty Movement who have hearts and minds like this! I cannot find the words to express my gratitude to God for pouring out His Spirit on Mankind, whether they accept His Whisperings, or not!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will likely piss-off a certain %age, but who gives a tiny rat’s ass. The election choices were: Trump (a bit of a loud mouth) with America’s interests at heart and not a career politican; or lying lesbian pedophile Hillary who is owned by Soros, Israel, Saudis, et al and who has a history of corruption, murder and treason ( and worse) and is half-dead with health (and brain) issues.
I don’t watch tv, so I seem to be missing something where suddenly these snowflakes and pink pu**y rioters and those hired by Soros are violent and hateful. Perhaps some mind control or subliminal programing is going on. We protested Vietnam, but never wished to kill the bozos in the WH, et al as these behavior-modified people and groups are now doing. I hope they dial down and do some research and not buy into the “prescribed opinions” of US fake news.
Judge Jeanine Pirro did a youtube titled something like: “It’s time for a woman in the White House… but NOT this woman.” Recommended to all the snowflakes and pp-ers and those who sold their souls to Soros or Hillary or Obama or Bushs or any number of the lying career politicans we have had to endure.
( Ok… this is my Roy Potter rant moment for the month. LOL. Cheers, All. )