Sunday, July 23, 2017

CERN? Are you ready for this one?!


CERN - Are  you  ready  for  this?!
Reports submitted by Steve Quayle


SQ-MY EMAIL BOX IS FILLING DAILY WITH PEOPLE, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ,SENDING ME SIGHTINGS SUCH AS THIS-THE GATES OF HELL HAVE OPENED!

Jul 23, 2017

Mr. Quayle,

I will get into this as fast and to the point. For over 20 yrs I have had many strange happenings. They range from ufo sighting, demonic entities, weird creatures, and etc. My wife and kids have also seen some as well. Our latest is a little creature. I seen him night before last. I believe I have seen it before. Here is it's description.

It stands about a foot tall..pale in color. It's head is very large, seeming to be nearly half it's height. This is the one we've seen recent. 

The one other that I saw was similar. It was about 18 inches tall, pale in color. It's head was large with yellow glowing eyes. It's arms were long...nearly it's full length head to toe. It's legs were shorter yet never left what we call a crouching position. 

The other thing that got me was the sound of its feet and the speed to which it moved. It ran 20 yards in maybe two or three seconds. And it sounded like it weighed hundreds of pounds.

Darran P - ARKANSAS

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2038



ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION OF EVIL ENTITIES "PHASING INTO OUR DIMENSION", AS CERN AND OTHER HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS DOORS ARE OPENING-FOLLOWERS OF JESUS NEED NOT BE AFRAID, AND HAVE POWER OVER THEM THROUGH HIS BLOOD AND AUTHORITY!

July 23, 2017

Just read your latest email alert this morning.  I've shared with Stefan and Susan frequently over the years and I can tell you that those pale entities didn't used to be pale.

Many of the shadow type figures that I've seen as well as my three children have seen through the years have gotten more 3-D in color and texture.

My oldest one recently an entity crouching outside as if it was hovering over something or had something in its hands...

I'm frequently seeing the entities 5 to 6 feet tall walk down the hall quickly as if it's going into a room. You might be standing in the kitchen cooking and see something passing you.  You think it's your teen child that you realized all the sudden that it was a pale gray figure moving very quickly.

There's also what we call the "house cat" that frequently slinks from room to room to the next. It seems to move on all fours and has a gait similar to the feline.

Years ago I had a horrific experience of hearing a shadow figure run very heavy footsteps as it jumped over a fence and then just disappeared into the shadows of the night . I honestly thought it was the neighbor boy because you could hear the footsteps.

My teenage daughter made the comment to me a few weeks back - "Does this have to do with us getting so close to the end of days? Or something that they're doing over at CERN?" She said they're getting more defined, more 3-D, more in our realm.

I just thought I would give you a confirmation to that person from Arkansas on your alert section.

LG -  I live in Missouri
 
 
 

No comments: