Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The BIGGEST Alien Secrets EVER Discovered




Linda Moulton Howe Reveals
The BIGGEST Alien Secrets EVER Discovered



Published on Apr 4, 2018
 
Linda Moulton Howe opens up her Real X-Files of revelations coming from whistle blowers, touching on the secret alien war, Antarctica and people in the alien abduction syndrome about friendly and unfriendly agendas of non-human intelligences from the ancient past to the present day. 

Interestingly, Howe give in depth discussion on the strange phenomenon Navy pilot's observed of UFOs in and around the South Pole, a secret 1954 training manual about ET technology. 

Are we being toyed with by extraterrestrials? 

Are there entities some where out there waiting to gain entrance into our minds and hearts and souls through any means possible? 

Are we pawns in a cosmic chess game between the forces of light and darkness?

4 comments:

just some dude with dsl said...

The problem I have with Linda is she cant get to the point. Same reason George Noory has her on all the time. Just sit back and listen to the woman ramble on... Easy money for Clearchannel. Interesting info if you have 2 hours to kill. I could have summed up all this info in 20 minutes.

Anonymous said...

dittos

Anonymous said...

Are we pawns in a cosmic chess game between the forces of light and darkness?

No.

We are co-creators. We have lost important knowledge about ourselves - what we are, what we are capable of and what our potential for further development and expression holds in this world and dimensions beyond - the result being what we as mankind have become and presently experience on a global scale. The matrix reflects our worst and best desires, intentions and thoughts holo-graphically and maintains it according to our energized desires and thoughts - individual sentient consciousness or non-sentient mass-subconsciousness - good or evil.

Mankind en-mass and together with all other thought entities are responsible for this part of the woods and its present state. Stars are at their brightest when it's darkest. Turn it on. The light of course! (Your light of love, wisdom, knowledge, truth and justice)

Anonymous said...

Co-creators raise your vibrations and energy levels, use only these powerful words to think and speak. You have the power. Like Q says: "PEOPLE have POWER" The power of thought and words. Start applying it to MAGA. Following are some examples...

I choose to:

manifest money into my life.
have an incredible loving relationship.
be healthy and strong and active.
build the kind of business that I have always desired that reaches out to millions of people every single day and inspires them to live at higher levels.

I have the power to:

make this happen.
create this.
attract this.
save my relationship.
have an incredible loving relationship.
build an unstoppable business that serves people all over the world.
write my next book or first book.

I am confident that:

we will have absolutely easy-going in building this business.
I will be acting on Broadway within the year.
my book will be read by millions and lives will be changed.
my relationship is getting better and better no matter what the evidence says.
I am absolutely confident I can do it.
I can do that I will do it I desire.

I expect only the best.

I am certain.

I am committed.

I am dedicated. I will make the time.

Yes! Absolutely! I know!

Source: Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach, Robert Zink,

Speak These Phrases to Manifest Anything You Desire - The Law of Attraction 18Min